-->

Wednesday, September 17, 2008

My Hometown

Since this is my first post, I thought I would share with you a photo of my favorite place on earth. This shore line is called Gooch's Beach in Kennebunk, Maine. I try to take a daily walk on this inspiring piece of shoreline with my dogs although, ok I don't always make it everyday. I love searching and finding gorgeous gifts from the sea from which I make my original artwork ~ sand dollars, periwinkles, flat rocks, heart rocks, but my absolute favorite treasure is seaglass.

8 comments:

LeaKarts said...

Great job on your new blog! I can't wait to see what's next :)

faro said...

Beautiful start to your blog TAC. I look forward to seeing more!

myeuropeantouch said...

Oh wow, you are better and further along then I TSC....looks good to me...enjoy creating...Monika

starrynightimpressions said...

Yeah for you TSC!
I love the world of blogging, it is so fun. And your blog looks great, not too busy at all.
Wonderful photo of the sea!!!
I would love to be on your list of blogs and I'll add you to mine too!
http://starrynightimpressions.blogspot.com/
Happy blogging!!! :)
starrydeborah

Lori said...

it looks beautiful there!!!

MailleEtc... said...

TAC, great blog, great pics! I wanna be able to walk on the beach every day... whiiine... :)

TheTatums said...

Welcome to the land of Blog! Come visit me, too!

http://keepinupwiththetatums.blogspot.com

Ann

Krazy Kate Designs said...

You find sanddollars!! I want to go there.