-->

Friday, October 24, 2008

Holiday Cooking and Crafting Inspiration


Since I started blogging I have come across many tutorials which contain great ideas for creating some Holiday gifts. I have a few personal favorites and will try to feature a craft or recipe each week before the Holidays, with a link to the blogs or craft sites that I find helpful and contain ideas to get your creative juices flowing.

My first tutorial feature is from a very creative artist and owner of Etsy shop, Supply Riot. Lea is a fabulous painter and has an endless supply of ideas, hence the name of her supply shop. Supply Riot on Etsy specializes in Japanese Washi Chiyogami paper among other quality items. This tutorial was originally posted on Squidoo and on her blog for the week of Monday 10/06/08. Lea usually features a "Project of the week" so save her to your Blog favorites and check her out: http://homeartwork.blogspot.com/
This week I recommend creating Art Magnets (magnets in photo created by SupplyRiot):
http://www.squidoo.com/artmagnets

I read this post and immediately decided to create some for gifts this year. Not telling what I'll be creating ~ don't want to share Santa's secrets. After all, he's the Man in charge and I work for him alongside all the other elves.

1 comment:

LeaKarts said...

Thank you so much for featuring me! I'm so glad to offer a bit of inspiration :)