-->

Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Do you remember your first time...

...you were on the front page of Etsy. If you are an Etsy Artist, it is usually a good plug for your shop. My first time (that I saw or know of) was today. The piece that was featured in the Front Page treasury was from one of my handmade shops Dion Design. It was my "Simplicity of the Sea Necklace". Here is the screen shot I was able to get. Well, I have to say it was nice and of course, thank you DPrizziStudio for putting my Seaglass Necklace in your treasury! (oh and go ahead and click on the photo below to see it close up).

7 comments:

TheresaJ said...

Congrats on the front page. Did you do the happy dance? :)

I had my first front page (that I know of) in December. My views soared and I also got lots of hearts, but the item remains unsold. It was quite an exciting day though.

Lovely necklace, btw! :)

d. prizzi said...

Again, congratulations on the FP and thanks for the link!

D.

Malene said...

Congrats on the FP! It feels so good, doesn't it?!

kiddlebug said...

Good for you!

Nicole R.J. said...

Congrats! :)

Ripper Arts said...

Congratulations! We have yet to be on the front page, but you can be sure we will celebrate and announce it everywhere when it occurs! Thanks for checking out our blog!

yippeevintage said...

I'm catching up on my blog visits... can you tell ~ lol

Congrats on the FP! I don't think any of my listings have made it there but one of my treasuries has ~ definitely exciting!