-->

Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Tuesday ~ Relaxing with your Dog

Make Your Dog Your Exercise Buddy
I enjoy walking my dogs on the beach. I find they absolutely love the socialization with other dogs and people, but I also find it very relaxing, with the gorgeous views and peacefulness of the shore. Are you interested in starting an exercise program, or increasing your level of exercise. How about exercising with your dog? Dog's are terrific exercise buddies. Check out this article on relaxing with your "best friend".

2 comments:

Ophelia Miller Boutique said...

Its a great idea. I used to exercise with my dog... we used to jog. Both of us can no longer do it. He's getting too old and I'm just out of shape :O) It was fun having him tag along.

The Pink Bird House said...

first, I LOVE the snoopy picture, he has been a favorite of mine for many years. I even still have my original childhood Snoopy/Peanuts books. And, you are right, getting out and walking with the dogs is good exercise. I love to walk our Cody through the woods, him bouncing along ahead of me, and me just letting my mind and soul come to rest on the peaceful surroundings. A real bálm to body and soul, and it gets the old circulation going too! Nice post!!