-->

Monday, March 16, 2009

Monday Musings ~ Word Share ~ An Invitation for you


The Rain has passed....

I have selected an image. My own photograph of a field across the street from our house after an August storm. I have suggested a title (but you can come up with your own) and invite you to respond with a poem, words, reflections, quotes, song lyrics, etc. Leave them in the comments section or email your comments to me at dds@theartistscloset.com and I’ll add them to the body of the post. Thanks for participating.

6 comments:

Gaston Studio said...

Mark Twain said:
"We have not the reverent feeling for the rainbow that a savage has, because we know how it is made. We have lost as much as we gained by prying into that matter."

Me thinks we doth sometimes ponder too much!

Fantastic photo.

LuLu Borealis said...

Some many gifts that nature gives,

Sometimes get lost in a life one lives.

Then a rainbow comes to light the day,

To show our hearts there's a greater way.

Lu

Tiedupmemories said...

Beautiful photogaph!
Follow your dreams until you get to the end of the rainbow!

Krazy Kate Designs said...

To early, need coffee, oh I love all that green.

Original quote by Kate. :)

LeaKarts said...

I must disagree with Mr. Twain, as I can stare at a rainbow for as long as it lasts. If I see one while I'm driving, it's safer to just pull over :)

Autumn Rose Crafts said...

It gives me hope to see this Bow,
Which fills my heart with peace,
the promise of our Lord above,
whose love will never cease.


Sarah xx ( I loved this post!! :) )