-->

Thursday, April 16, 2009

Blue Blog Party ~ Etsy Cottage Style

Thank you to Marcela for the invite to join the Blue Blog Party with the Etsy Cottage Style Group.

This is one photo of an nook in my kitchen. Six years ago we did some home renovation and rather than replace our cabinets we simply had them professionally painted in a lovely blue. I also designed this built in hutch to match the other cabinets. I really like this space for my special pieces that belonged to my "Grand-mère". The larger Blue roasters were her favorite pots and are a very heavy cast iron. I love the Robins Egg Blue teapot's shape and color!


Thank you for visiting and visit other cottage style bloggers participating in the "Blue Party". For a complete list go to: http://www.etsycottagestyle.blogspot.com/

10 comments:

Jade Creative said...

That blue cupboard is so shabby chic. I'm liking it a lot.
I'm on the look out for a blue tea pot like yours. You see, I realize now that I don't have enough blue things.
Have a wonderful day!
Darlene

Tiedupmemories said...

Love it! I love blue!That tea pot is really pretty! I'll be posting about blue too!
tracy

chris said...

Adore all your lovely blue items!! The tea pot is my fav also. I am participating in the BLUE BLOG PARTY and would love for you to stop by.
Best wishes,
Chris
www.curbyscloset.com/blog/

debi @ life in my studio said...

Very nice nook! Love your pretty blues...the roasters are a wonderful treasure to have! tfs
Debi

Nice and Easy Antiques said...

I love your built-in cabinet! Looks wonderful and it's the perfect spot for those fave pots!
Thank you so much for sharing with us!
Marcela

Cinderella Moments said...

That teapot color is great!

Dawn said...

Love the blue cupboard! Thanks for sharing your pics...

Best Wishes,

Dawn

esque said...

Totally shabby chic indeed! I love it! Blue and white just goes together so well!

[inkihandmade.blogspot.com]
[inkihandmade.etsy.com]

Debbi said...

love that hutch so truly cottage style~

Cottage Style said...

nice blog... i feel its helpful for me.Cottage Style