-->

Thursday, May 21, 2009

Thursday Thinking Green ~ Create your own Victory Garden

photo from revivevictorygarden.org
Much has been been in the news recently of the resurgence of the Victory Garden. What is a Victory Garden you might ask? I found this wonderful website recently that has everything you want to know about what a Victory Garden is and how to get started with creating your own. Creating your own garden will not only bring you wonderfully fresh food, but is also great for the environment. Click on this link to go to the website: VictoryGarden

4 comments:

AtHomeWithSewSuzanne said...

I agree!! Nothing like veggies fresh from your own garden. And you actually know what is in the food too :). Great blog, I love the colors! I have your blog on my favorite list...

LillyShayStyle said...

What a lovely photo. I wish I could have my own garden, maybe someday. I'm sure it won't be quite as large though.

Christie Cottage said...

Such cool photos! Yes, this year I am planting :-)

Almost Precious said...

Such a fantastic vintage photo ! Don't have much of a garden going, only a few tomato plants...would like to get some herbs like parsely, basil and chives...oh yes and a nice rosemary plant ! :)