-->

Wednesday, June 17, 2009

My shop is featured in Apartment Therapy ~ Etsy Finds!

I was so excited this morning. I was looking through the June posts of "Apartment Therapy ~ saving the world one room at a time" and came across a June Post in "Apartment Therapy - San Francisco" that included items from my shop Seasonal Vignettes. Apartment Therapy is a website for those like me who view our homes as a constantly evolving work. Their mission statement includes this quote:












"A calm, healthy, beautiful home is a necessary foundation for happiness and success in the world."
I look forward to their daily emails for new ideas and inspiration. The June post - "Etsy Finds:Curios Cabinet Collectibles" was based on a Nicole Hollis designed foyer that was in this years "Decorator Showcase". The large curio cabinet featured items that included plant and animal themes. The "Etsy Finds Link" keeps with Apartment Therapy ideal of "Creating a home doesn’t require large amounts of money or space. It requires inspiration, connection to resources and motivation to do something about it."
The post featured items from my Natural Elements Section from my shop on Etsy Seasonal Vignettes. They featured and linked to the
Black Sea Fan and my Trio of Star fish. Thank you Apartment Therapy!

Click on the curio cabinet to be taken to the original post in Apartment Therapy - San Francisco. Click on the sea fan or starfish to be taken to my shop.

5 comments:

AtHomeWithSewSuzanne said...

Congrats! I love this blog. Always so peaceful and serene!!!

Evie's Tool Emporium said...

What a great way to start out your Wednesday! Congrats!
Michelle-

Cottage In The Sun said...

How fun for you! Huge congratulations!!

**WE BLOG ARTISTS** said...

Congrats that`s awesome!

Mignon said...

I'm thrilled for you. :)

Mignon