-->

Saturday, June 20, 2009

Saturday Art Feature ~ Cottage Style Street Team on Etsy

I belong to several Street Teams on Etsy. One group I enjoy is the Cottage Style Street Team. They are an energetic group of women who love all things cottage style, are very supportive of each other and love to chat. I do truly enjoy their on-line company. Here are some summer themed offerings from just a few member's Etsy shops (there are over 200 team members). Remember to also search for cottage items on Etsy by typing CSSTeam in the search bar. Visit their blog here:Cottage Style Street Team

6 comments:

Ophelia Miller Boutique said...

Thanks for sharing!!!! I'll have to check them out!!!
Have a great weekend!!!!

Tiedupmemories said...

Thank you Denise! We are a great group of gals aren't we!We have grown and are definately getting even more support.I love your video..I need to figure out these things for my blog.I am so not computer savy.I'm lucky mine is up and running.I appreciate your feature! Have a great weekend!Hugs to you!
Tracy

Tins and Treasures said...

I enjoy learning about the different teams in the Etsy community. This one appears to have great talent and variety! Have a great weekend. ~Natalie

Southern Lady's Vintage said...

Denise!! The slide show looks soooooo nice!! You are so thoughtful to volunteer your time and efforts in promoting the Cottage Style Street Team! Thank you so much!!

starrynightimpressions said...

love the photo show Denise!
and I love our cottage team!!!!
blessings,
starrydeborah

Brenda of JoyAnna said...

Denise, I love the photo slide show and thanks so much for including one or our pillows.
So thoughtful and sweet of you to do this. One day I hope to be computer sauvy so I can do neat things such as this to help promote our wonderful talented team!