-->

Saturday, August 1, 2009

Create A Treasury on Etsy

Are you an Etsy shopper or shop owner and have always wondered how to create one of the beautiful treasuries that appear on the Front Page of Etsy? Here is a step by step tutorial posted on the Etsy Mentor Team "Sellers assisting Sellers (Sassy)"Blog. This post by team member experienced Etsy sellers that offer support & guidance to shops on Etsy. I am a mentor/team member in my shop Simply French Designs. Click on the Poster Sketch below to be taken to the blog Post:
If you would like more information on SasSy visit the Etsy Forum Team Threads for the month through the links below:
Sellers Assisting Sellers (SASsy) - List of Advisers- August 2009
Can't find the answer in the Etsy forums? (August 09)

4 comments:

Hollyrocks said...

I didn't even know that a team like that existed, but I'm glad it does! That's a really cool idea, because I know how intimidating it can be to come into a brand new setting to sell your work. I'm following the blog now, because I can still use a little help here and there.

Cottage In The Sun said...

I agree - it's so nice to have someone to ask for help. Thanks for sharing the info!

The House of Mouse said...

This is great! Thanks for giving the SASsy team some props!

paintingpam said...

I've bookmarked this page. I've wanted to make a treasury.
Thanks!!