-->

Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Your Favorite Color: What it Says About You ~ Tuesday's Tip

"Whether we’re a vibrant Orange, or a peaceful Blue, our color preferences are a key to understanding our personalities. Find out what this color expert has to say about your favorite color. What does it reveal about who you really are?"
"Your Favorite Color: What it Says About You." Visit the original post on the website, Healthy and Green Living and find out. Click on the potted plants above and learn what your favorite color says about your personality with Betty Wood's The Healing Power of Color.

3 comments:

Bonzai Beadwear said...

very cool, thanks for posting!

The Catnap Cottage said...

It is green for me! Although I recently painted my studio a blue green, sort of like sea water. I just love the color, it is so calming, yet cheerful at the same time! Have a great day!!

Pauline said...

I'm always hopeful of discovering something I didn't know about myself!
Bit late for that I think. I remember threatening one of my children, "I'm going to grow old, wear purple, and spit!" I now wear purple - could start spitting any day now!