-->

Saturday, September 26, 2009

Fall Business Women's Online Expo - Saturday and Sunday - Booth #18

In the mood for shopping? Visit the First Annual Fall Business Women's Online Expo, an event sponsored by Runako Jewelry and her blog Girls Night Out. You will find numerous shops with a wonderful assortment of items. Get a jump on that holiday list, buy some supplies to begin creating a few gifts or find something special for yourself. Come on over and check us out!

Let me share a bit about myself and my Etsy shops that will be participating. My name is Denise and I consider myself more of a designer rather than artist. I draw my inspiration from the world around me and the changing of the seasons (hence one of my Etsy shop and blog name "The Seasonal Cottage"). I work out of my home studio on the coast of Southern Maine in a little town called Kennebunk, so there is much beauty and seasonal contrast to draw from.

I have been collecting vintage prints, postcards, illustrated books, and vintage ephemera, jewelry findings and other interesting embellishments for many years. Using these vintage treasures with newfound ones and a bit of creativity, I follow my muse ~ always looking for something new to explore. I have three supply shops on Etsy and my hope is that you find that special item to complete your own personal creation. I also have three handmade shops and invite you to visit them for unique home decor, jewelry and other accessories.

Here is a list of my Etsy shops and the specials I will be offering for the whole weekend. Remember to leave a comment at the end of this post and let me know you stopped by and at the end of the expo, I'll be doing a door prize drawing for all my guests.

These prices will be available with code submission - "Expo" from midnight Saturday, September 26 - Sunday, September 27. Click on the six shop banners below to visit each of my shops:
www.theseasonalcottage.etsy.com will be offering a special on all paper scrap/die cuts (not including foil dresdens). BUY THREE GET ONE FREE. D0 not place the 4th/ free one in your cart. Simply let me know which die cut you would like with the code word "Expo" in the message area at checkout. The free item must be equal or lower to the lowest priced item purchased.
www.theartistscloset.etsy.com - will be offering a special on all my 7 Gypsy products. BUY THREE 7 Gypsy items and GET ONE FREE. D0 not place the 4th- free one in your cart. Simply let me know which item you would like with the code word "Expo" in the message area at checkout. The free item must be equal or lower to the lowest priced item purchased.
www.thepapersource.etsy.com - will be offering a special on all my 7 Gypsy products. BUY THREE 7 Gypsy items and GET ONE FREE. D0 not place the 4th- free one in your cart. Simply let me know which item you would like with the code word "Expo" in the message area at checkout. The free item must be equal or lower to the lowest priced item purchased.
www.diondesign.etsy.com - will offer free shipping on all orders over $25.00. Simply place the word "Expo" in the message area at checkout and I will credit back your shipping to your paypal account.
www.simplyfrenchdesigns.etsy.com - will offer free shipping on all orders over $25.00. Simply place the word "Expo" in the message area at checkout and I will credit back your shipping to your paypal account.www.seasonalvignettes.etsy.com - will offer a token gift of a small bag of seashells with each purchase. Simply place the word "Expo" in the message area at checkout and I will include the gift in your order.

Just for stopping by this weekend, and leaving a message, your name will be entered into a drawing for a $15 Gift Certificate to one of my three supply shops. Winner will be announced on Tuesday. Simply leave a comment in the comments area. Thanks for stopping by.

So remember to visit the Expo list found at the Blog - Girls Night Out (click on the Fall Expo Sign below), starting at midnight, September 26th - Sunday, September 27 and browse the list of vendor booths on the right hand side of the blog(I am "Seasonal Cottage" - Booth #18). There will be blogs/shops offering specials, giveaway's and prizes. We invite you to leave comments and enter all the posted contests. Come and support female entrepreneur's around the world - but most of all have fun!

21 comments:

Patricia said...

Good morning! I don't know that I could ever keep up with having so many etsy shops at one time, but it's a great way to differentiate all the neat stuff you have. Love, the lavander and shell wreath. Good luck to you as well this weekend and beyond.

Gourmet Candles Distributor said...

I have found some beautiful fall decor with Esty shops. As I plan for my upcoming shows.

CatchAStar Creations said...

Great stuff! I'm following you now! I'm amazed at all your shops! Way to go!!

I'm booth #8. :)

Rita said...

Beautiful shops! How do you keep them all straight? Have a good expo... rita w

Millie said...

Wow, great blog!

Rita J.
HomeBasedJewelers.blogspot.com
PrivateStockJewelery.blogspot.com
and
Millie J.
GotRocks4Sale.blogspot.com

Michelle said...

Thanks for sharing all this - your blog is wonderful and your designs/creations are, too!
Best wishes during the expo this weekend!
Cheers,
~shel~
Michelle Buettner

Hollyrocks said...

Oooh cool, thanks for letting us know about this. I'm already checking out some of these shops in a new tab. :-)

ennadoolf said...

Thanks for visiting my booth (22) and commenting on my blog. I've always loved your shops! Its good to see a fellow Team ESST member here!

Carlynne said...

Oh, great stuff! I'm looking forward to poking around in the shops and finding treasures.
Cheers,
Carlynne in Booth 21

Dee said...

Denise...WOW...where in the world do you find the time? (I should be asking, LOL) I'm amazed at all that you do. Love your shops and have made them favorites. I really love your Our Love Rings True necklace..beautiful!

Thanks for participating in the Expo this weekend, I enjoyed learning about you and your business and looking forward to learning more. I'm now following you.

Kelly Jackson said...

Wow....I am so impressed with all your sites....amazing. Do you sleep much? LOL

I love the area you live in. I visited there about 15 years ago. Absolutely beautiful.

Smiles,
Kelly Jackson Booth 20

JaelCustomDesigns said...

Fellow vendor (booth #14)popping in from the Expo! Wow, how do you keep up with so many stores? You do amazing work!

Have a great time this weekend, and I'm now following your blog...

Designs by Kat said...

Hi Denise,
I can't believe you have so many shops! How do you do it? And your blogs are beautifully done. You are so creative. I've looked at 1 of your shops so far the http://seasonalvignettes.etsy.com and I'm in love with it I've hearted almost everything in your shop :) I will be checking out all of your other shops as well and I will definitely be back to buy something from you. Simply beautiful. Thank you for your nice words on my blog. I have entered you in my raffle, hearted the one shop so far, I am following both blogs and on facebook :) Really amazing work :) I'm so glad to have found you and your shops :) Good luck this weekend :)

((HUGS))
Kat

Tip-Tops said...

What a treasury of goodies! I'm marking your shops. Surely you have some sort of supply that i'll need at some point!

Reenie said...

Happu birthday! So glad to have found your site!

Earthbound Creations said...

How the heck do you have time to run 6 shops let alone make everything! You are amazing! I am compiling a list of my top ten faves at the expo - you make the list! My faves of all your shops is:
Dion Designs - love the jewelry!
Simply French Designs - love the jewelry also!
and
Seasonal Vignettes - adorable!

The Beading Gem said...

It's been a blast visiting the participating booths. I agree with the first person - I am in admiration with your ability to manage 3 Etsy stores!

Kelli said...

Delightful things. Glad I visited.
Kelli
Booth #21

Kelli said...

Delightful things! I am glad I visited. What a great idea-Expo.
Kelli
Booth #21

Laurie said...

WOW...you have some realy interesting items.
I'm sure I'll be back!

Laurie

Momma Goddess Treasures said...

Wow, you are a busy woman! Nice shops and great blog. Thanks, Trudy aka Momma Goddess Booth #3