-->

Friday, October 9, 2009

Friday My Town Photo Shoot Out - Silhouette

This week's Team theme is "Silhouettes" from Carrie of This is My Town blog. I have been extremely busy this week and was only able to come up with one photo. It is a photo taken at sunrise in my front yard looking across the street into a field. This particular morning the fog was drifting in a surreal sort of way. Remember to click on the photo to enlarge.

Thank you for visiting my hometown shoot out - remember to check out the other member blogs for a glimpse of their hometowns from around the world. Click on their blog links posted in the left hand column of the Friday My Town Shootout Blog .

19 comments:

Scriptor Senex said...

Quality if not quantity. Love it!

~JarieLyn~ said...

I really like the glow of the sun and its color poking out through the trees and the thickness of the fog. The fog really does make it an interesting photo. It's very pretty.

Bagman and Butler said...

Oh my, this is absolutely beautiful. And unless I'm mistaken next week is sunsets and sunrises so you can use it again!!!

Rebecca said...

Lucky you to have such a great morning view! Nice job.

Chef E said...

One is worth a thousand words! Oh, and I will get your town name up on your link right now! Sorry it has taken me so long :)

J9 said...

Well done, and would actually apply for next week too!

Barry said...

You've captures such softness in the sun as it rises. Just brautiful!

Kerry said...

It's beautiful Denise. And you can use it next week too!!!

Doreen said...

beautiful Denise, as you are also. have a great weekend!

Carrie said...

Beautiful shot - one is better than none :) I love low fog with a sunrise.

Mary said...

Pretty shot. I had a hard time saving one of my sunrises for next week. They kind of overlap.

shabby girl said...

Oh, I love this one! I could almost feel the moisture. Beautiful!

GingerV said...

NICE! I think looking at the world through fog is one of our most beautiful experiences. GingerV

Kathy in CA said...

That's a breathtaking shot! Wonderful! I can almost hear the quiet of the morning. Well done!

SOL said...

This is really a beautiful shot! I love the misty nature of it and the silhoettes are really great!

A Scattering said...

Wow, what a way to start your day! Beautiful shot Denise.

Jen said...

gorgeous! I agree with Scriptor, quality over quantity.

Kim said...

Your capture is glorious!

gigi said...

Just beautiful!