-->

Monday, October 26, 2009

Monday Musings ~ A relaxing moment and a cup of tea

Tea does our fancy aid,
Repress those vapours which the head invade
And keeps that palace of the soul serene.
~Edmund Waller, "Of Tea"
Yesterday was a gorgeous day and I decided that rather than working outside in the yard I would simply relax. I needed a day to just unwind and enjoy doing very little. I have recently discovered Celestial Seasonings - Lemon Zinger and Orange Zinger Teas. I always brewed Red Zinger Tea in college but I have to admit Lemon is quickly becoming my favorite. What tea do you enjoy?
You can never get a cup of tea large enough or a book long enough to suit me. ~C.S. Lewis

2 comments:

Creative Dragonfly said...

I absolutely enjoy tea! Depending on the day I sometimes enjoy a cup of plain old Lipton Tea but there are days that I love green tea with a bit of citrus or green tea with Jasmine. Tea is so relaxing.

TheNikiProject said...

My number one drink is also Lipton black tea, sweetened with sugar and cold. Equally good when it's hot too. Although when I have hot tea I prefer ones with mint. There's just something about minty hot tea. Yum!