-->

Saturday, October 3, 2009

Weekend Sale on Etsy - Saturday Art Feature

This weekend I will be participating in the Etsy Supply Street Team "Weekend Shopping Extravaganza." The sale will begin on Saturday October 3rd - Sunday October 4th. All shops on Etsy are invited to participate - Handmade, Supplies or Vintage. Simply place an announcement in your shop and join in with promoting on the "Official" Promotional thread in the Promotions section of the Etsy Forums titled: “OCTOBER WEEKEND SHOPPING EXTRAVAGANZA OCTOBER 3RD & 4TH”.
Here is the link in the Etsy Forum - Feel free to come over, join in if you have an Etsy shop and check out all the great sales people are offering this month. Click here: Etsy Weekend Extravaganza

I will be participating with three of my supply shops with the following specials. Please also look for the information in the announcement section of each shop.
These prices will be available from midnight Saturday, October 3rd - Sunday, October 4th. Click on the six shop banners below to visit each of my shops:
www.theseasonalcottage.etsy.com
Please be sure to visit the special sale section with many items marked at destash/wholesale pricing.
www.theartistscloset.etsy.com -Please be sure to visit the special sale section with many items marked at destash/wholesale pricing.
www.thepapersource.etsy.com - will be offering a special on all my 7 Gypsy products. BUY THREE 7 Gypsy items and GET ONE FREE. D0 not place the 4th- free one in your cart. Simply let me know which item you would like in the message area at checkout. The free item must be equal or lower to the lowest priced item purchased.

3 comments:

Evie's Tool Emporium said...

Thank you for promoting the October WSE! Have a great weekend!
Michelle-

Tiedupmemories said...

Thanks for the heads up!Wishing you a weekend full of sales!

The Pink Birdhouse said...

I will have to go check out your shops right now. I am on Etsy, how did I miss out on this big promotional sale?? I some how have to keep my eyes open more, I seem to miss too much! thanks for sharing Denise.