-->

Saturday, October 10, 2009

Where the Wild Things Are - Saturday Film Feature

"The night Max wore his wolf suit and made mischief of one kind..."
Where the Wild Things Are by Maurice Sendak was one of my sons favorite childhood reads at bedtime. I was always worried my husband would terrify them with his terrible roars and gnashing teeth but they would always scream to read it "one more time". My husband and I are really looking forward to seeing the movie! It will be released next weekend on Friday,October 16th. Visit the official movie website to view the trailer of the movie by clicking on the photo below:

2 comments:

Cottage In The Sun said...

I LOVED that book when I was little - can't wait to take my Max. I hope it is as good as the book!

SOL said...

It was one of my favorites also!