-->

Monday, November 30, 2009

Cyber-Monday Free Gift with Purchase

LAST SALE DAY - As an added bonus for Cyber-Monday, I will be including a free gift with every $35.00 purchase from any of my shops on Etsy. I will automatically add to all purchases over $35.00 (for today only and prior to shipping) a free 7Gypsies bracelet kit valued at $9.95 MSR. This is a DIY charm bracelet kit (similar to one in above photo). I will automatically include one bracelet in all $35.00 Cyber-Monday purchases (prior to shipping) from any of my shops on Etsy. Here are links to my shops on Etsy:
Seasonal Vignettes
Dion Designs
Simply French Designs
The Artists Closet
The Seasonal Cottage
The Paper Source

Great Finds Boutique

1 comment:

Holly said...

Whoa! I had no idea that you had that many etsy shops. Does it every get confusing? Good luck with the sale!