-->

Friday, November 20, 2009

Featured Item of the Week - Apple Peeler

After making applesauce with my Mom yesterday and peeling bags of apples, I realized how nice it would be to have one of these:
Of course I haven't personally used one and wonder if they work but I found the idea quite "a-peeling". (sorry couldn't resist). I haven't been able to find them in local shops but there seem to be quite a number of places where they are available on-line. This particular one is available at the website - Sur la table Have a great Weekend!

5 comments:

B DOODLES said...

I need one of these too...lol

Marni said...

I made apple butter and applesauce a few years ago and used my mom's! It was a lifesaver! The only issue it can have is depending on how ripe the apples are.....if they're too soft, it tends to "moosh" as it peels.

BlackStar said...

I have one of those. The model that clamps onto the table. I love mine! Can't remember where I got it, but it was online. Makes the job SO much easier!

Sharon said...

A friend had one of these and it worked great! Didn't realize you could still buy them. Cool!

Scriptor Senex said...

Looks like great fun as well as being useful. But then we blokes do tend to love gadgets.