-->

Friday, November 27, 2009

Pre Holiday Sale through Monday!

Black Friday is here! It's the official beginning of the Holiday shopping season. I will be having a sale in my Etsy Shops all weekend.

I will also be offering free Worldwide shipping in my Jewelry shops Dion Designs and Simply French Designs . Free shipping is automatically calculated in all the listings/transactions. Click on the avatars below to be taken to my jewelry shops.
Dion Designs ~ Eclectic and Original Jewelry Collection. Featuring Seaglass, Sea Inspirations, French Themes and Youthful Trends.



Original French inspired jewelry at Simply French Designs.





Supply Shops on Etsy:

I will be offering free shipping on all orders over $50.00 (product total prior to shipping)
The Artists Closet , The Paper Source and The Seasonal Cottage. I will refund your paypal account automatically. See shop announcements for further details. Click on the avatars below to be taken to my supply shops.
For all your Mixed Media, Book Arts, and Altered Art supply needs at The Artists Closet .





For a large selection of Dresden Trims and Victorian Scraps Imported from Europe, Midori Ribbon and eco-friendly hand made paper, visit my shop The Seasonal Cottage.




For a unique collection of antique letters, postcards, ephemera,digital vintage postcards, 7 Gypsies products and my original collage kits at The Paper Source.




No comments: