-->

Friday, December 4, 2009

Decoupaged Glass Domes - Item of the Week


These Small Domes with lovely purple butterflies ($550) were found on one of my favorite Decorative Artist's website - John Derian Company. I personally love decoupaging items, creating collage or anything that includes paper (one of my favorite things). These domes would make a lovely gift for someone in your life or you could make your own. I offer domes in my Etsy shop Seasonal Vignettes and paper die cuts in my Etsy shop The Seasonal Cottage. It's not too late to get crafting a few gifts for the Holiday Season!

Links:
John Derian
Seasonal Vignettes
The Seasonal Cottage
Youtube - Decoupage tutorials

2 comments:

Julie said...

Lovely!

Doreen said...

the domes are beautiful! looks like you have been keeping very busy with your jewelry and etsy shops. have a wonderful weekend!!