-->

Monday, January 4, 2010

Monday Musings ~ "Enlightened" humor

Okay, maybe it's not enlightening, but it's Monday Morning and I thought I would share a bit of humor to begin the week:

Q: How many Zen masters does it take to change a light bulb?
A: Two - one to change the bulb, and one to not change the bulb.
Q: How many Taoists does it take to change a light bulb?
A: No takers. The idea that the bulb needs changing is merely a human mental formulation. It is not the Tao.
Q: How many psychiatrists does it take to change a light bulb?
A: One, but the bulb must want to change.
Q: How many lawyers does it take to change a light bulb?
Q A: How many can you afford?

Enjoy your week!

5 comments:

Lafe's Hidden Treasures said...

unique and entertaining!

Peter said...

A good start of the week! Thanks! :-)

Sandy said...

Love your humor today. When I was in nursing we had one.
How many doctors does it take to change a light bulb?
None - they order the nurses to do it.

Wasn't all that funny, but oh, so true!

Sandy

starrynightimpressions said...

Yep, gave me a giggle, even through my stuffed up nose!! lol
Hey, how in the world did you get over 300 blog followers? That is amazing!!!!
blessings,
starrydeborah

mental mosaic said...

Hehe! I'm really bad at remembering jokes, but you've no doubt heard the one about the Zen master who goes up to the hot dog stand and says, "Make me one with everything."

I found you via NaBloPoMo, by the way. I'll be back to see how enlightening your month is! :)

~Tui