-->

Monday, May 10, 2010

Monday Musings

I've been perusing my gardening books of late.
Making lists of prep work and plants to buy for my Potager bed (French Kitchen Garden).
I have taken out the gardening tools....
and prepped the garden beds.
I've purchased my seeds:
snow peas
garden bush beans
cucumbers
cherry belle radish
Lisbon onion
black beauty squash
gold hybrid squash
sugar snap peas
cherry tomatoes
roma tomatoes
parsley
coriander
basil
oregano
marjoram.....
and soon my beds and pots will be blooming!
Have you started your garden yet? What are you planting this year?
Happy Planting!

All watercolors from book "In the French Kitchen Garden, the Joys of Cultivating a Potager" by Georgeanne Brennan, Illustrations by Melissa Sweet.

2 comments:

Tins and Treasures said...

Such wonderful illustrations! We have a few herbs, but it is still too cold to have them outside. But before we know it, folks will be complaining how hot it is! I hope you take pics of "how your garden grows"!

Take care ~Natalie

Marni said...

I love the watercolors! And, of course, I love the gardening part! Very nice!