-->

Monday, January 3, 2011

Monday Musings

photo by Denise Dion-Sullivan
I am in the process of making a few life changes this year. I gave my notice at my day job last month and will soon wrap things up, hopefully by the end of this month. Sometimes things aren't always what they seem to be and you are faced with choices. I have chosen to change paths. 

I've decided to return to school this winter and finish two classes that will allow me to finally obtain my Bachelor’s degree. It's been a goal for sometime and one I will gladly cross off my "Life List" in May.   I have chosen to also consolidate my two blogs into one (Simply French is now one with The Seasonal Cottage) and combine a few of my Etsy shops to simplify life a bit.  

I am excited about a few plans I have up my sleeve which I am hopeful will unfold in the next several years.  I figure I am going to be working for at least another 10+ years, so I might as well be doing something I enjoy. I admit to having a deeply rooted entrepreneurial spirit, (thanks Dad), so I am "throwing my hat in the ring"and taking the steps to create a new plan in my life. I realize we never know what lies ahead but I'm ok with that, and am never worried about taking a new path in life. I do believe life is a journey and it is what we learn and how we grow with the knowledge given to us that truly matters.  I am ever grateful to have the support of my husband, family and my faith in a higher power that loves each and every one of us!  So I ask you - what's new in your life and what are your plans for the coming year?

No comments: