-->

Thursday, March 10, 2011

Thinking Green

I love the color and thickness of this felt by FilzFelt.  FilzFelt is a combination of the German word for felt (filz) and the English (felt). The company, run by two women, Kelly and Traci, imports wool felt from Germany, sells it by the yard and as finished products. Their wool felt is a biodegradable and renewable material. It is also water-resistant and interestingly, is known for its thermal and acoustic insulation properties (they offer 5 thicknesses). I love their fabulous, saturated, Pantone-Matching System color choices! Visit their website at FilzFelt.com .

1 comment:

GarterMademoiselle said...

Hi Denise, I am your blog's newest follower, and I am an old follower of yours from back when. This is Debby, originally of the Pink Birdhouse, now a brand new blog for my second Etsy shop, Garter Mademoiselle. I am glad to add you to my circle on Etsy, and I look forward to following your blog once again. I hope all is well with you.