-->

Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Tuesday's Treasures

As many of you know I live in Maine and have to admit I love all four seasons (I wasn't always fond of winter). I found a wonderful shop on Etsy, Maine Art owned by Maine artist Laura Tasheiko. Her art features mostly nature scenes in Maine and are all original paintings rather than prints. Click on the links below the photos below to be taken to her shop to see the rich colors of each season and why I love living in this gorgeous state. 
Maine Spring River

1 comment:

GarterMademoiselle said...

I am off to Etsy now to see the paintings. I love that she lists the originals and not just prints. And Maine, it has been a long time since I was last there, but I have the most wonderful memories of our family vacation there, and I think it would be a wonderful place to live. So pretty. Hope you are having a great day. ~Debby