-->

Thursday, November 10, 2011

Thinking Green

It is almost the Holidays with Thanksgiving in just a few weeks. From now until Christmas I will focus these Thursday Green Posts on Upcycling products to create Holiday decorations or gifts.



This week I would like to share a gift using a bike innertube to create a men's wallet. Here is a list of materials needed to create this gift:
- innertube - a 26 x 1.9/195 tube is the perfect height without having to trim.
- sewing machine - you'll need one with adjustable tensioning
- black thread
- scissors
- currency
- a license or card
- a ruler

For the complete tutorial with photos, visit KenhFisher's post on Instructables by clicking here - bike wallet.

1 comment:

J9 said...

I love that you are doing this! I'm thinking of making these for my sons as I have SEVERAL tubes lying around, and kids who lose wallets regularly...