-->

Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Tuesday's Treasures


Rachelle Levingston
One of my favorite animals is sheep.  I'm not sure why but I have always had an affinity for this farm animal.  I even rescued two Shetland Sheep dogs. I think we would be in trouble if I had a barn. I would probably rescue a few sheep as well (if sheep can be rescued).  They have sincere faces filled with trust and innocence.  It is one type of meat (well okay, that and veal) which I refuse to purchase or cook for my carnivore husband.  Here are some great items I found on Etsy with a sheep theme. Simply click on the link below the photo and visit the shops.
Lucy Snow Photography
Water Song Soap
Topix

Keep Calm Shop

3 comments:

Bagman and Butler said...

One of the things I love about Blogspot is that when I browse around I focus on all kinds of new things. Like sheep. Not that sheep are new, but paying attention to them is new for me. Thanks.

rachelle said...

Thanks so much!!! I am flattered to be included in your blog. I just love to paint sheep and it's even more fun to share that affnity with others.

Linda B said...

What a fun post. I love the Keep calm and love sheep pioster.

Linda B