-->

Thursday, November 17, 2016

Holiday Sale 2016:


Shop at my store on Etsy ~ Denise Dion Designs for an eclectic collection of handcrafted jewelry featuring sea inspired designs as well as romantic vintage, French and simple chic. All items are made in my Kennebunk, Maine home studio where I enjoy creating simple designs using high quality materials. I search high and low for materials made in the USA and I am happy to say 95% of my materials are! I love working with silver, brass, sea glass, beach stones and natural elements, as well as all sorts of beads and bits. I would be happy to make a custom design just for you. Drop me an email at: ddion@ddiondesigns.com. 

All jewelry will be packaged in 100% recycled gift box with non-tarnish cotton. Key chains, bracelets, wine charms and bookmarks will be shipped in lovely organza bag. All purchases will include a handmade origami crane. 

Remember to use the code 'Holiday25' at checkout to save 25%! Click on the Holiday Sale photo above to be taken directly to my shop!

No comments: